Marple Sports

Sunday, September 19, 2010

***********CLOSED***********Main Line Restaurant Week Giveaway~A La Maison Bistro

I know what you're thinking, how many giveaways can she have!!!!  The menu is awesome and the food amazing. You can win the $50 gift card and grab yourself a table at A La Maison Bistro. I'm not sure how you can choose what to eat, even with the pre-fixe menu! Check out the menu at MainLineRestaurantWeek.com .

The rules for this giveaway are simple....You must be a fan of Delaware County Moms and/or Main Line Restaurant Week leave a comment below (which means on the BLOG NOT ON FACEBOOK) and let me know who you will take to A La Maison Bistro. Comments left on Facebook will not be counted. This giveaway will begin at 8:15 am on Sunday, September 19th and end at 5 pm on September 21st.   It would also be great if you leave your name so I can figure out who you are!  The winner will have 48 hours to respond before we pick another winner.   You have 3 chances for an entry. 
  1. Be a fan of Delaware County Moms on Facebook
  2. Become of fan of Main Line Restaurant Week on Facebook.
  3. Tell your friends
If you're a fan of the blog already, just leave a comment below and make sure it has your name.  Super easy...and if you become a fan of Main Line Restaurant Week, leave another comment, if you tell your friends, leave a third comment! Soooo easy!

Thanks to our friends at AroundMainLine.com for providing this gift card! And don't forget to check out MainLineRestaurantWeek.com to see the list of amazing restaurants participating!

30 comments:

  1. I would take my husband. I could use some "adult" time after these first 2 weeks of school:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Maria B - I don't think my husband and I have had the chance to even look at each other since the busy, busy school year started! I would love to spend some time with him at a la maison and enjoy their escargot and crab cakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would take my boyfriend. It would be nice to have some alone time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would take my husband, definitely! We need a date night :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I a fan of Delaware County Moms on Facebook :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a fan of Main Line Restaurant Week on facebook too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would take my husband. Our 15th anniversary was last week, and my birthday is next week. I night out with just the two of us is definitely needed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think my best friend and I will go and leave our hubby's home with the kiddos..teehee!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would take my hubby. He's been working long hours and running between football& scouts.Also back to work for me at school this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would take my hubby. We are in need of a date night!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This time I would take my sister definitely to celebrate her birthday! Much needed "sister time" and good food!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would take my husband, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I`m a fan of Delaware County Mom's on Facebook! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey there! I would take my husband, but since he is always out of town... my boyfriend! Nah... just kidding!! I love my husband like mad and miss him when he is away, so I would be sure to take him and get some good couple time!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would take my husband - it would be a nice date night.
    Hope I win this time!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ok lets try this again. I have entered each of these and maybe this time I will win. I will take my friends if I win.

    ReplyDelete
  17. By the way, I am a fan of Main Line Resturant Week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm a fan of delco mom's (Tara Grammes Lyman)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I shared this on face book (Tara Grammes Lyman)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am already a fan on main line (Tara Grammes Lyman)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would take my Dad, since I was his birthday on Sunday. He just turned 67. I don't get to see him very often since he lives 2 hours away and he is busy playing shows with his band.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would take my hubby to dinner to celebrate our 15th anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would take my sister!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Shared on facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=870480286

    ReplyDelete
  25. I too would take my husband!
    Mary Flanagan

    ReplyDelete
  26. Im a fan on facebook of DelcoMoms

    ReplyDelete
  27. I would take one of my best friends, that's helped with my divorce, breakup, child issues, support issues, and financial issues.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Im now a fan of Restaurant Week Mainline!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...