Marple Sports

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

**********CLOSED**********Main Line Restaurant Week Final Giveway!!!

This is a quick giveaway, I want the winner to have the gift certificate to have it in time to eat during MLRW if they so desire.

The final giveaway is a $50 gift certificate to Jake’s & Cooper’s Wine Bar

The rules are simple and few. You must be a friend of Delaware County Moms, leave a comment below and let me know who you will take to dinner with you. That comment must have your name so I can find you. I won't be searching to figure out who Jessica M. actually is, I want a name! This giveaway ends, September 24th at 8 am. So put your comments down quickly and tell your friends.

Thanks to our friends at AroundMainLine.com for providing this gift card! And don't forget to check out MainLineRestaurantWeek.com to see the list of amazing restaurants participating!

35 comments:

  1. I would take my husband. We really need a night out!!! Erika Braun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would take my hubby to dinner with me:) Yummo!

    My name is Michelle Jordan & my addy is pearljamm at gmail dot com

    *thanks*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would take my husband. We just had our 15th Anniversary and haven't had a chance to celebrate yet. Also, my birthday is next week, so we could kill two birds with one stone. lol

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that picture looks yummy! I think David would love it! Jen Rapp...PS, I LOVE that you do this blog! I try to check it at least once or twice a week--I knew you would be the best at it, and it sure looks popular and chock filled with good info!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUM!
    Julie
    berry.baker@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would take my husband. He's going through a lot of changes at work and we could both use a night out without the kiddies. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would use it for our silent auction. Sam Shutter Savukinas

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would take my husband, love wine, food and good company! Also need a night out after all of this back to school madness!!!
    Jen Postiglione

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would take my husband. We can both use a nice relaxing night out. My name is Bridget Schrader.
    Bridget.schrader@gmail.com
    thanks for doing this and for the great updates daily on things to do.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would give it to my parents. They have been dealing with my grandfather who is suffering with cancer. Between hospital stays, rehab, and the nursing home, they could use some good news! And a night out, worry free!
    Annie Barrera
    annieb616@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would take my husband with me. We have such hectic schedules that don't allow us to have many nights by ourselves.
    Carolina Rogers
    carolm98@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would take my mom! I couldn't imagine a week without Yaya's help! Being a stay at home mom can be tough but having a wonderful mother who helps really makes a difference.
    Adriana Fazio
    futurefazio@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would take my husband!!!
    Erin Myers
    xpress415@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would take my husband. He is a high school marching band director, so we spend the fall on football fields practicing and performing. We would love to go here for a nice night!
    Eileen Pry
    Leenyb08@rcn.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would probably take 2 of my best friends, Sunnie and Linnea. We definitely love a night out and the wine would make it even better!
    Erin Cummings
    erin.t.cummings at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would take my husband out to dinner. We sooo need a night out together. spoiled@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would definitely take my husband- we deserve a night out from the kiddies! My name is Amy Hertz (amylewis624@hotmail.com).

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would use this for a girls night. Love the name of this place, Elizabeth debaptiste

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love my husband dearly, but he is a self-admitted meat and potatoes guy, so I know he wouldn't appreciate this as much as my best friend. :) She and I rarely get a chance to spend time together, since she lives 2 hours away and we both have little ones, so this would give us a great reason to make time to catch up. Susan Wesnoski (swesno@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would take my wonderful husband!
    Celia Brown
    Cbrown616@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would give it to my parents to use. They deserve a night out!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would take my husband! We deserve a night out!
    Oh and you are totally awesome!
    Steph McDonough

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would definitely make a girls' night out of it... frenchiewife@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Mrs. Kime saidI would take my Husband, Mike, we have two young kids 18 months a part, and I work long hours and hardly get a chance to be just the two of us anywhere with out the kiddies, Love my kiddies to death!! But would love to be able to finish my meal lol

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would take my husband. After a stressful week, we need a night out!
    Thanks!
    Marie Mullarkey

    ReplyDelete
  26. I would take my sister. We work opposite schedules and are both in school so there is not a lot of time for us to get together so this would be the perfect incentive to take a night off:)
    PS: Love this blog!!!

    Lisa Likely

    ReplyDelete
  27. Date night with my husband. Make that: Excellent date night with my husband! Thanks for the giveaway! Alissa @ funfindsforfamilies (dot) com.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I would love to win! I would take my husband<3 We never seem to get a night out between, soccer, baseball and teaching a teenager to drive - aack! I could use a night to get away from it all...
    Kathy Carr Kehoe

    ReplyDelete
  29. Dying to have a date night with the hubby without the kids. It's been a while and we're always doing sports with the kids.

    Colleen B.

    ReplyDelete
  30. My neighbor just turned 100 and doesn't get out of the house as much as she would like to! I would love to give her a nice (early) evening out on the town to celebrate the new century for her!

    ReplyDelete
  31. oops - Jill Pezza - jill@pezzaconnection.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I would love to win this and take my husband to dinner with me. We have 5 kids and unfortunately everytime we go out to eat, it is always with at least one kid. This would be such a treat for us. Thank you.

    email is: teddybear963@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. With a baby due in four weeks, it would be great for me and my husband to have a night out!

    nicolecampuzano@yahoo.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I would bring my boyfriend. It would be nice to get a date night.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I would take my husband, maybe even as a date when my in-laws are here to watch the boys.

    Michele
    micheledownie.phd@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...