Marple Sports

Friday, August 6, 2010

Mega Swagbucks Day

Today you have a chance to win big points!  I'm adding my post about Swagbucks for you to review, incase you have questions!


I've been asked a few questions lately about Swagbucks so here is my attempt at answers! 
What is Swagbucks? Basically Swagbucks is a search engine and you earn points aka Swagbucks while searching for things you need to find anyway. Then you redeem the bucks for prizes. I normally choose to redeem my points for $5 amazon.com gift cards.  I've gotten over $125 in amazon.com gift cards and I'm hoping to have quite a bit saved up for Christmas this year.  I have donated some points as well to Toys for Tots, etc around the holidays. 

How can you win "bucks"?  You can win Swagbucks by taking daily polls, refering friends, looking at no-obligation offers(I won 35 points for getting a car insurance quote!), downloading the toolbar and taking surveys. 

So, you head to Swagbucks and sign up for a free account.

Then, whenever you need to search for something online, just search for it on Swagbucks (instead of say, Google). As you search, random Swagbucks may be awarded.

Does any of this make sense?  I use Swagbucks to search for everything and I've downloaded the tool bar as well.  I usually earn enough Swagbucks to redeem for gift cards about every 2 weeks.  So if you start now you could have some extra cash at Christmas! 

If you have any questions, just leave a comment...if you use Swagbucks now, let the rest of know how you feel (or if you've stopped using, why you did).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...