Marple Sports

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

****CLOSED****Mainline Restaurant Week-Giveaway to Ruth's Chris Steak House

First, if someone can inform my husband that he is not eligible to win that would be fantastic!!!

The menu is awesome and the food amazing. You can win the first of the $50 gift cards and grab yourself a table at Ruth's Chris Steak House. I'm not sure how you can choose what to eat, even with the pre-fixe menu! Check out the menu at MainLineRestaurantWeek.com .


The rules for this giveaway are simple....leave a comment below (which means on the BLOG NOT ON FACEBOOK) and let me know who you will take to the Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. Comments left on Facebook will not be counted. This giveaway will begin at 10 am on Tuesday, August 31st and end at 5 pm on September 2nd.   It would also be great if you leave your name so I can figure out who you are!  The winner will have 48 hours to respond before we pick another winner.  

Make sure you tell your friends, they might take you with them on a dinner date if they win!!! Thanks to our friends at AroundMainLine.com for providing this gift card! And don't forget to check out MainLineRestaurantWeek.com to see the list of amazing restaurants participating!

88 comments:

  1. I would take my amazing husband who spoils me rotten....I just want to return the love <3 Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would take my husband.
    This would be a great place to go to for my birthday which is coming up in 11 days.

    Maureen
    msgb245 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would more than likely take my husband. Neither one of us has ever been there and it would be a nice dinner out!

    Cheryl Journey

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to take my children, but my almost 2 year old has a habit of throwing whatever is left on his plate at the end of the meal, and as entertaining it may be in the privacy of my home, I don't think Ruth's Chris is the place for it :) My husband and I are about to celebrate our 10 year anniversary (9/2) and what better place to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would take my husband. His birthday is in Sept. , nad we have always wanted to go there ! Melissa Lipka

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would definitely take my husband! His birthday is coming up and he is SUCH a steak lover. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would bring my 10 year old son Adam who LOVES great restaurants! Joani Reisen

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would definitely take my husband.... as ironic as this sounds, I'm a vegetarian and just love steakhouse-fare... the salads are too die for normally and the bread and fixings...yummo...

    And my hubby (and 6 year old twins) are die hard meat eaters... LOL! So the free dinner to a new and exciting place would definitely not be wasted on this duo! Mary Ann McMenamin

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd take my husband. We could use a night out. :) Jessie Rehm

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would take my sister, she is moving to New York and I would love to take her out before she goes

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will bring my husband. He had a heart attack last year and since I was injured and unable to work he has been working 3 jobs to try to make ends meet. In addition to all that he is a volunteer fireman and is being very supportive while my business grows. He is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nancy Kupsov McNelisAugust 31, 2010 at 10:49 AM

    My 3 year old son is starting pre-school next week so I would take him and my husband out to celebrate. So proud of my little guy.

    Nancy Kupsov McNelis

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would take my husband~ Janis M.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would take my husband. Our 15th anniversary is coming up, and so is my birthday. What a nice way to celebrate both occasions - a wonderful steak dinner that I don't have to cook! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would definitely take my husband! He is the best man in the whole world! He does a lot for his family and works extra hard to make sure we all get not only what we need, but what we want!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would definitely take my husband! We love Ruth's Chris and could certainly use the date!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would take my husband for his 40th b-day. We have special-needs kids and don't get out too much. Would love to take him somewhere special.
    Julie
    berry.baker@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  18. would take the hub! he loves steak and his bday is in September!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would take my Mom. My dad passed away 9/10 last year and their 35th wedding anniversary would have been this year 9/20. Would be her date on their anniversary. -Rhonda (can find me on FB... 'like' Delco Mom)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sounds yummy - would love to win!!!!!
    I would take my husband with me - it would be a nice night out for just the two of us!
    Pick me, Pick, Pick me!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would take my meat loving husband.
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would definitely take my husband. I can't even remember the last time we had a nice dinner without the kids. He wouldn't know what to do with himself!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'd take the whole family! We love our steak!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would def take my husband. He will be home in a few weeks after being away the last year serving our country! I am so proud of him and a nice night out just the 2 of us would be perfect!

    Teri
    icehkymom@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would take my husband because we are about to celebrate 10 years married and 14 years together. He runs his own home remodeling company and times have been tough. I am back in school getting my masters in special education. We do not do date night only because we can't afford it. This would be a great way to have a nice night out and reconnect, something we haven't done in awhile.
    Julie C

    ReplyDelete
  26. I would take my husband - he is so good to me. Since he gets off work at 3:30 and I get off at 5:00, dinner is on the table when I get home from work every night.

    SusanBenegas
    susitravl(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I would absolutely take my 7 yr. old daughter who calls herself a "steak-a-tarian". The girl LOVES steak!!

    Nicole Dougherty
    nikkidougherty@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great giveaway! I would take my husband, we haven't had a night out together since our son was born! (he just turned 1!)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I would take my husband, Jeff. He is such a wonderful husband and amazing daddy; he truly deserves a night out at such a fantastic restaurant. Every time we pass Ruth Chris' in KofP, he always says he wants to try it; but somehow life always gets in the way!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I would take my husband and leave the kids at home with a babysitter!!!
    Erin myers
    xpress415@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  31. I would take my husband, Jeff. He is such a wonderful husband and amazing daddy; he truly deserves a night out at such a fantastic restaurant. Every time we pass Ruth Chris' in KofP, he always says he wants to try it; but somehow life always gets in the way! (Sorry, forgot to leave my contact info).
    Katie S.
    siddonsk@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  32. I need a night out....PICK ME!!! Maria D~you know who :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. I would take my mom and dad! They have been there for me through everything. (Good and BAD) and I love them for it! They deserve it!

    Elissa R
    elissar@nibscoservicesinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I would definitely take my husband. It would a nice way to spend some time since we have little time ourselves. School started this week, so I've been busy at work :)

    Carolina R
    carolm98@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  35. I would take my husband, we could use a date night! Crystal Ev.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I would either take my husband or offer him the GC to take his Dad or my Dad with him. I have the opportunity to be a SAHM because of his hard work and constant dedication to his family. He certainly would deserve the nice dinner and to take whomever he'd like!

    Leanne W
    lwebber26@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  37. I would take my boyfriend. He does so many nice things for me I would love to do something nice for him.


    Kara C.
    brat640@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I would defintely take my mother..she has been there for me through alot of things in my life, and is always there for me...and would love to show her how much I appreciate her

    ReplyDelete
  39. I WOULD TAKE MY 6 YEAR OLD SONS TSS WORKER. SHE IS THE MOST AMAZING WOMEN NAMED BETTY. SHE HAS A VERY HARD JOB TAKING CARE OF MY NON VERBAL AUTISTIC SON FULL TIME AT SCHOOL AND 10 HOURS IN OUR HOME. SHE DESERVES A GOOD MEAL OUT FOR ALL HER HARD WORK. THANK YOU BETTY WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. i forgot to leave my info

    jessica Fedalen
    jezzzika@msn.com

    I am the one who would take the TSS worker out for a great dinner!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Kathleen PrendergastAugust 31, 2010 at 8:54 PM

    I would take my husband. We always like a good dinner especially when it is free.

    ReplyDelete
  42. I always wanted to eat here! Once I ran in to get a martini with friends... Key lime pie.. Amazing! I said to myself next time I will try their steaks! My favorite food! Yum... :-)

    <3 Cher

    ReplyDelete
  43. Bridget Gallagher-LawsonAugust 31, 2010 at 9:34 PM

    I would love to dine with my husband. To sit down at a table I didn't have to shout at anyone to set, dinner I didn't have to cook, and last but certainly not the least of all, I don't have to clean up. My 47th birthday is also the 22nd anniversary of meeting my husband for the first time. Gotta love a man in corduroy, Ocean Pacific shorts and workboots. Ruth's Chris would be a fantastic way to celebrate the fact we gave each other the correct phone numbers that night.

    ReplyDelete
  44. I would love to go with my husband Mark, and enjoy a night out without rushing through a meal and being able to enjoy the food as well. With 2 little ones dinner out doesn't happen too often. Ruth's Chris Steak House has fantastic food and would be a great way for us to unwind from the daily chaos:)

    ReplyDelete
  45. I would take my husband!

    Abby
    masj@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  46. A great birthday present for one well-deserving teacher...and maybe a great opportunity to spring something...hmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  47. I would take my mom - My B-day is Sept 9th and hers is Sept 11th. For years she cooked our joint b-day dinners for our family, now I do it(I am the only girl with 4 brothers). I think we should spend my 40th just me and my mom. I'll order pizza for the hubby and kids before I leave:-)

    ReplyDelete
  48. I would take my father. It would be an excellent time for some father daughter bonding that we have not done in ages. It's not easy with my three kids and his busy life. We could use some time together alone.
    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  49. I would take my husband. We don't get to have date nights often so this would be a nice treat.

    ReplyDelete
  50. I would take my husband and inlaws to celebrate my husband just completing his hard-earned MBA.

    ReplyDelete
  51. I would definitely take my husband as a well-deserved treat for all of the patience he has with the kids (and me!)—he surely deserves a nice steak dinner:)- Megan B.

    ReplyDelete
  52. I would take my father, he is the best, he loves steak but he doesnt get to eat at a nice restaurant like this often.:--Rose Smith

    ReplyDelete
  53. I would take my friend who has helped me through some tough times:)

    ReplyDelete
  54. I would take my BF to celebrate our 6 years together. We love Ruth's Chris' steaks!

    ReplyDelete
  55. I would take my husband. We had our first child at the end of may - she just turned 3 months and it would be great to finally go out alone. It will be our first outing as parents.. Alone!! :) Tina. Tinygarcia27@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. I would take my husband to celebrate our anniversary :)

    ~Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  57. I would take my husband to celebrate our anniversary (which was July 31st and we have not yet had the opportunity to go out!)

    Laurie
    mrslauriemclean@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. I would want to take my Uncle and Aunt who will be visiting from Oregon soon. We have not seen them in almost three years and it would be a wonderful place to have an "adult" dinner(my children are 6 and 2) without any food being thrown or wine being spilled!

    ReplyDelete
  59. I would definitely take my husband. We are both turning 40 this year and would love to celebrate at this amazing restaurant!
    Thanks!
    Diane Smith

    ReplyDelete
  60. I would truly take my husband there. We do not get to go out to often without our 4 children. We both had health issues this past year and what a treat it would be to enjoy nice juicy steaks. :)
    Thanks!
    JoAnn L.

    ReplyDelete
  61. My husband- our 3 yr wedding anniversary is the 22nd!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  62. My husband would take me for my birthday since he forgot my big one last year! He needs to make up for it this year or he is in big trouble. On the other hand we could go out to celebrate our 20th anniversary. We really could use a night out just the two of us.

    ReplyDelete
  63. I would take my husband. In May our second daughter was born severely mentally disabled (to our complete surprise, nothing noticed on ultrasound). We have barely seen each other since then as I run her around to doctors and therapists and he works overtime since I have not been able to work. We could desperately use a night to reconnect!

    ReplyDelete
  64. Sorry, forgot contact info above: krlinzey37@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. Hmmm. I think I would take my awesome husband out for the night and leave the kids home with a sitter. He deserves a great steak dinner. He works so hard to provide for our family while I stay at home and take care of our children.spoiled@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  66. I would take my boyfriend/ Father of my amazing son/business partner. It's been a rough year mentally and financially for us trying to keep a business going in this economy. It would be great to sit down and actually enjoy a meal instead of rush rush rush!!!

    ~janine

    ReplyDelete
  67. I would take my husband because we could totally use the break!!! Marissa Gadsen

    ReplyDelete
  68. I would take my wonderful husband because after being home all summer with four kids and half of the neighborhood I could really use a night out with just him!
    Emily (esburford@comcast.net)

    ReplyDelete
  69. I would take my client who is homeless- He is working so hard to get a home he deserves a Ruth Chris Steak Dinner.Lorie A

    ReplyDelete
  70. I would be thrilled to go with my best friend and partner. He moved across country last year to be with me and hasn't been able to find work. It has been a terribly stressful year. I'm a foodie, so I think that a delectable night out for dinner would be comforting!

    ReplyDelete
  71. I would probably take the hubby. Of course, a nice girls' night wouldn't be a bad idea either ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  72. I would take the man ... finally getting a night out alone would be amazing esp without the kids and after his recent surgery!!

    ReplyDelete
  73. What a great 40th birthday present for myself. Would take the hubby too! Kim H.

    ReplyDelete
  74. My husband took me there for my 30th birthday...I would take him there next month to celebrate my 40th birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  75. I would give the card to my parents, who have been amazingly helpful to me while going through my divorce and especially my mother who left work to care for my young sons so I could return to full time work. They truly deserve a nice night out!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  76. I would definately take my husband! We have 3 noys under the age of 10 and could ALWAYS use a date night! A meal without adult conversation - FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  77. Ok - had some typos! We have 3 boys (not noys) and "with" adult conversation!!!! See how long its been!

    ReplyDelete
  78. I would love to take my husband with me. We are currently separated and this would be a great way to get together and talk.

    ReplyDelete
  79. I would love to take my husband (like everyone else) to celebrate our anniversary, his b-day, my b-day, valentines day and just as a date night out.

    ReplyDelete
  80. i would take my mom who was in a terrible car accident in may and hasnt been out much since shes recovering

    ReplyDelete
  81. I would take my hubby for his birthday. He is majorly stressed out right now and needs a nite out!

    ReplyDelete
  82. I would take my husband for a nice relaxing evening since he has had such a crazy month at work. He definitely needs a night out!
    Hindi

    ReplyDelete
  83. I would take my husband since I can't remember the last time we had a night out without the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  84. I would take my husband. Our anniversary was Monday 8/30 and we didn't get to have much of a celebration. He works so hard to provide for us and when he does get home we have two little girls to care for. Besides he loves steak!!!

    Denise Schmitt

    ReplyDelete
  85. I would definitely take my husband...they serve fish, right? In fact, if we win, maybe all 4 of us can go--we haven't hung out with you two in forever!!!! Did O meet her teacher today? We just got back! Very exciting stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  86. I would take my husband who works hard so i can be home with our 17 month old son and our soon to be born baby!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...