*Thanks to you guys for pointing out that tomorrow is the first day of SEPTEMBER!!!
Target invites you and your family to see more of the arts while spending less. As part of our efforts to support education in the communities we serve, Target sponsors free or reduced-price admission to arts and cultural events nationwide.
The Philadelphia area includes: The Arden Theatre, People's Light & Theatre, Please Touch Museum and The Franklin Institute. Check out Target for specific info on each organizations discounts. $2 admission to Please Touch.

I think the Franklin Institute is free on the third Wednesday of the month. Tomorrow is $2 admission at the Please Touch Museum from 5-7pm.
ReplyDeleteMaureen, Thank you!!! I think I am loosing my mind, I didn't realize tomorrow is Sept. 1st...even worse, my son's birthday is Sept. 2nd :)
ReplyDeleteNo problem, I am losing my mind too! I only realized it was Please Touch Wednesday because I am planning to go with my sister :)
ReplyDelete