Monday, August 23, 2010
30% off Diapes on Amazon plus 20% of coupon!
I am shocked, SHOCKED, that this deal is still going on and they put another coupon in this months edition of Parenting!!! Check out Amazon.com for all the deals and to get your diapers directly shipped to your house!
Plus if you get Parenting Magazine there is a bright orange coupon in the September edition for 20% off. Combine the deal with the coupon and get great savings!
I have the magazine and I my youngest is a mostly potty trained, almost 3-year-old, I don't need the coupon. So if you want it, leave a comment...if there are multiple comments then I'll use Random.org to select a winner tomorrow (Tuesday, August 24th) evening. As usual, the winner will have 48 hours to respond.
Labels:
amazon.com,
diapers,
giveaway
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I have a new little one one the way and need to stock up!
ReplyDeleteAmy
Does anyone else get Parenting that can share the coupon? I stopped getting the mag. & would love to be able to use it but feel bad if Amy is the only other one responding. Maybe I'll scope out the dr.'s office. Thanks (I have 2 in diapers & one newly potty trained :o)!) Rivkie
ReplyDeleteI'd like that coupon code!! :)
ReplyDeleteI could use this! I have 2 in diapers!
ReplyDeleteStephanie
I could definitely use that coupon code! :) Thank you for sharing all of your great deals!
ReplyDelete