I posted a Facebook status looking for a variety of ways to work at home and had tons of responses from so many women. I have asked many women in a variety of work-at-home companies to let us know who they work with and how it works for them. Below is the third post in the series Work-at-Home.
I am a work from home Mom. I found the opportunity from the products first. I didn't think that I would like to have a business. I never went to school for that. I did however need energy and needed to feel better to get through my day. So I did get started on the Herbalife products. I found energy right away and started losing weight. I was amazed and got registered with the company for a discount on the products.
I have lost 100 pounds and now live a healthy active life. I chose to share the products with my family and friends. Well they started to get great results and I started to go to the trainings and learned how to help people with this amazing opportunity. The more I learned about this company the more I could see this is what I can do around my family.
I love what I do. Everyday I get to see people getting amazing results on the products. I love this company! I have traveled with Herbalife across the US and I am treated like royalty! Red carpet parties, meeting people from around the world and seeing things that I never would have thought I could do in my life. I have been to Las Vagas partied at the Palms, CA partied at Disney, GA partied at the aquarium. I have met professional soccer players, professional volley ball players, professional race car drivers and had opportunities that I would never had if it wasn't for Herbalife. This company also has the best compensation plan around. I only found that out after I started the business. The best training, the best science and the best results...both in health and financial! I will share Herbalife for the rest of my life!
What is really amazing is that I get paid for it too! And I am helping other Moms make about $1500 a month around everyone's crazy Mom schedule. I love this work!
Jenn Andrews 267-253-4703
Please note that this information is meant to inform you and I encourage you to contact Jenn if you have any questions or concerns. Delco PA Moms did not recieve payment for this post.
No comments:
Post a Comment