I posted a Facebook status looking for a variety of ways to work at home and had tons of responses from so many women. I have asked many women in a variety of work-at-home companies to let us know who they work with and how it works for them. Below is the first post in the series Work-at-Home.
Avon originated in 1886 by David H. McConnell, who founded the original company, which was called the California Perfume Company. Products were first sold under the Avon brand name in 1928 and in September 1939, the California Perfume Company was officially renamed Avon Products, Inc. Since then Avon has become a name and brand that everyone knows. Commonly referred to as “the company for women”, and I like to add, “and a few good men”, their products’ quality and pricing is unmatched by other competitors.
I have been an Avon rep for about 4 years and started when I was a stay at home mom. I chose Avon because of the variety of products, from makeup, bath and body, perfumes/colognes, clothes, shoes, men’s/teen’s/children’s items, jewelry, and skincare, and all from one company. It truly has something for everyone! All products are backed by a 100% guarantee and Avon does not do testing on animals!
I also chose Avon because of the low startup cost of only $10! Most other companies I explored were in the $100’s to start, and I just couldn’t afford that! I love being my own boss and being able to set my own hours around my daughter and busy mom/wife schedule. I hand out my brochures and deliver my orders within a 2 week period and still have time for my other commitments. In addition, I have an online store (website) that enables me to share Avon’s products 24/7 and offer direct delivery to customer’s that live far. I can make money without doing a thing!
I love that Avon enables me to earn up to 50% profit on the items that I sell. The brochures are appealing and the products follow the latest trends of today.
After my customer base was established, I decided to add “leadership” to my business, where I could help other representatives get started with their own Avon business. Avon helps new representatives by offering free online training courses that give representatives the tools they need to be successful in running their business. These courses are available 24/7 to make it convenient and have it fit your schedule. In addition, my team and I are there for support and motivation.
If you would like more information on Avon, please feel free to contact me at 610-259-7575, email: Angieavon@ymail.com or visit my website www.youravon.com/aproios
Angela Proios, Avon ISR
Buy or Sell Avon!!!
610-259-7575
To learn about joining our team, to get your kit from me personally or to see the latest brochure, go to:
http://www.youravon.com/aproios
To start your OWN Avon business, go to www.start.youravon.com and enter my code which is AProios. You will get your kit sent to you thru the mail IMMEDIATELY!
WHEN YOU START YOUR OWN AVON BUSINESS, you have our promise that we will always be here to help you, support you and mentor you! YOUR success is OUR motivation! Join our successful team and you TOO will be on your way to financial independence!!!
To View Avon's inspiring Infomercial: www.avon.com/successwithoutlimits
Avon can change your life too! Why not give it a try today??
Click on this link to find out more about Avon: http://knowledgeonline.youravon.com/content/external/intro/wrapper.html
FREE Beauty Profile!! Go to: www.avoncustomerbeauty.com
Make sure you enter my e-mail address – Angieavon@ymail.com
Please note that this information is meant to inform you and I encourage you to contact Angela if you have any questions or concerns. Delco PA Moms did not recieve payment for this post.
No comments:
Post a Comment