Shop at Home is a great Internet resource to get cash back on shopping you may already be doing. I recently got an Entertainment Book filled with tons of coupons. I purchased the book for $17.50 and I will get $7 back via a rebate. I was also a new member so I get another $5!!! So after my rebates (which you get when you reach $20) I will have gotten the book for $5.50 cents! Not a bad deal, it has tons of coupons that I am planning to use and I will get back my $5.50 and then some! (By the way, the Entertainment Book is still going on as of right now!)
Cash Back Shopping - 1 to 30 percent Cash Back, Deals of the Week, free shipping for selected orders, exclusive double and triple Cash Back promotions
Catalogs,Free Coupons,Printable Grocery Coupons,Local Store Coupons, Free Coupon
You also get $5 for each person you refer...so if you're interested click the image below (I do get a $5 referral so thank you!)
No comments:
Post a Comment