![]() |
| Photos courtesy of Betsy Barron Fine Art Photography www.thebetsy.com |
One lucky Main Line Restaurant Week fan can win a $50 gift card to Wayne's very popular BYO, Silverspoon Cafe. Silverspoon Cafe will be showcasing a 3-course, price fix dinner menu for $30 during The Fall Main Line Restaurant Week (Monday, September 24th through Sunday, September 30th).
This season, for the first time, they will be offering a discounted Main Line Restaurant Week lunch menu for $18.
Be Social with Main Line Restaurant Week!
Join Main Line Restaurant Week on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/mainlinerestaurantweek
To enter, leave a comment below & let us know who you'd like to take to the Silverspoon Cafe---so easy! Giveaway ends September 4th at 10 pm.
This giveaway is open to any resident of the United States that is 18 years or older. Winner will be notified via email & has 48 hours to respond or lose the prize. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries. Winner is responsible for any taxes due.

I love Silver Spoon. Their mushroom soup is wonderful.
ReplyDeleteI would love to take my husband to the Silverspoon Cafe suelee1998 @ gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI would definitely take my husband to Silver Spoon. Date night is a rarity!
ReplyDeleteWould love to take my husband to Silverspoon Cafe!
ReplyDeleteDate night to celebrate my husband's promotion!
ReplyDeletecarolm98@comcast.net
I would love to take my gramma there for her birthday! We loved it last time we went
ReplyDeleteHave heard lots of good things about this place...would love to try it!
ReplyDeleteI would love to treat my mother when she comes to visit!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to take my husband out to Silverspoon Cafe for what could be our very first night out in 4 months without our newborn!
ReplyDeleteLove silver spoon! One of the best on the main line. Would love to spend a nice evening with the hubs there.
ReplyDeleteThat last unknown comment was me - rosannekropp @ yahoo (dot) com
ReplyDeleteI'd take my husband - date night! We've never been, but the menu looks delicious!
ReplyDeleteI've never been and have always wanted to try. Would love to take my sister!
ReplyDeleteJessica Mudrick!! ;)
ReplyDeleteI've never been but my kids love diners so we'd love to check it out!
ReplyDeleteJeanine
@MommyEntourage
i'll take the guy i married. it'll be our 7th anniversary on the 18th!
ReplyDeleteI would love to take my husband.
ReplyDelete^-Heatherlm4 at gmail because I dont' think that link is working for some reason.
DeleteI would take my wife. Dave d2hmccurdy @ netzero dot net
ReplyDeleteI would go alone with a great book. I need to recover from the first day of school. ;0)
ReplyDeleteI would treat my office to lunch. We all work hard and need a break from the stress.
ReplyDeleteWould LOVE to bring my hubby!! Thanks for the chance :0)
ReplyDeletedelcodealdiva@yahoo.com
I would take my best friend! Now that we both have kids, we dont get enough us time! Rachel would live a GNO!
ReplyDeleteTrish
Triciacadkins@comcast.net
This would be so nice to win so that I could take my husband on a date ; )
ReplyDeleteheather at localfunforkids dot com
I would take my preschooler for a Big Girl lunch.
ReplyDeleteYum, silverspoon! I have been wanting to try it out! I may use it with my bestie or with my husband for date night. :)
ReplyDeleteYes to Trish, I do need a GNO. Will go with her if one of us wins... ;)
ReplyDeleteMmmm... looks tasty! Date night with my husband, of course!
ReplyDeleteyummy! I will probably be taking my husband :) Sarah S.H.
ReplyDeleteI would probably take my lovely hubby on a much needed date night! Jenn R.
ReplyDeleteI have started to date again and it sounds like a great place to go!
ReplyDeleteThe last date comment was from Sue Okdham...forgot that part
ReplyDelete