Marple Sports

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

**************CLOSED**************The Capital Grille~$50 Giveaway!!!

Main Line Restaurant Week is back for another fantastic week this fall, September 26th-October 2nd. Restaurant Week is a great way to check out tons of yummy restaurants and take advantage of great deals! The first giveaway is a $50 gift card to the The Capital Grille in King of Prussia!

There are two easy ways to enter. 1. Leave a comment below and tell us who you'll be taking on your date to The Capital Grille if you win 2. Tell your friends and leave another comment, letting me know you're spreading the word about Main Line Restaurant Week! Please make sure you leave your name on the comment so I can find the winner easily!!!


Photo: Courtney Apple Photography
http://www.courtneyapple.com/
This giveaway is open to anyone from the United States who is 18 years or older and will be selected at random on September 10th at 10 am. The winner will have 48 hours to reply to our email confirming their prize. If the prize is not claimed by return email within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen.

Thanks to our friends at AroundMainLine.com for providing this gift card! And don't forget to check out MainLineRestaurantWeek.com to see the list of amazing restaurants participating!

105 comments:

  1. taking the hub who celebrates his birthday very soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taking my husband to celebrate the news that we are expecting baby #2!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would take my husband! I lost my job in March so we have not really been able to go out at all, this would be great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband- he works around the clock as it is and now that we have a new house, he's working even harder to make it the perfect home. He's the best!

    Diane Smith

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm spreading the word!

    Diane Smith

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would take my husband.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd take my wonderful husband on a special date. It's always nice to have some time alone with him!
    ~Tara Vaughn

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would take my husband. We could use a date night, and that is one of our favorite restaurants.

    ReplyDelete
  9. would take my best friend!....You know who you are :)

    tracy c

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would take my husband who is turning 60 and have been married to for 36 years. I have also emailed my friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
  11. shared on facebook and with work contacts..

    tracy c

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would take my husband for a much needed night without the baby!

    Michelle Brackin

    ReplyDelete
  13. my hubby...a date night would be heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd take my hubby for a much needed "Date Night" !!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Definitely me and the hubby. I have some people who owe me babysitting too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would take a good friend of mine who has taken me out with her gift cards, and have my husband home babysitting the kids for my girl night out

    ReplyDelete
  17. Would love to win this a much needed night to relax, and five year wedding anniversary coming up - nicole lambie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Would love a chance to go on a date night! Mika Lentz

    ReplyDelete
  19. Taking the girls for a night out! We deserve it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. If I won, I would take my dear friend, Laura, who deserves some goodness in her life. It'd be wonderful to share a great meal, a glass of wine & some laughs together at the Capital Grille.

    ReplyDelete
  21. i would take my hubby - jordy3258@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just shared this with all of my friends via facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  23. 10 year wedding anniversary coming up on September 29th. I'll be taking my hubby :)

    Susan Danzi
    sdanzi@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  24. Allison McClellan would be taking her husband and telling all her friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'll be taking my hubby and since I'm preggo, not having to cook would be awesome!!!! Thanks Jess! Jenny Montague

    ReplyDelete
  26. I would definitely take my sweet hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Posted on fb wall too

    ReplyDelete
  28. My husband deserves a nice meal he doesn't have to cook himself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I would love to win this - I'd take one of my very dearest friends...I'll let them figure out who that may be;)

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am sharing this with all my friends on facebook as soon as I finish this comment:)

    ReplyDelete
  31. If I win I'll take my husband...he's totally overworked on the job and needs sone downtime

    ReplyDelete
  32. If I win, I'll be taking my husband John. Our 4th anniversary is coming up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I would take John for sure!

    Sadie.Clifford@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I would take the husband!
    Stephanie McDonough

    ReplyDelete
  35. I would take my fiance

    Michelle
    miogie@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I would take my BFF, single mommies need nights out too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Always looking for an excuse for a date night with the hubby!
    - Jen Bailey Wyher

    ReplyDelete
  38. Will be taking my lover of 4 years to enjoy a fun night on town- no school, no work just drinks and us !

    ReplyDelete
  39. I would be taking my husband! A long needed date night!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Just as The Capital Grille can proudly say they've been give the honor of an “Achievement of Excellence Award," so I would give that honor to my mom by taking her. She has fought battles alone that would take down an army. She takes care of my father who had a stroke, laid to rest two brothers and her mother within months of one another, works, maintains a house and yard and still worries about her own adult children.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I would take my mother, her fave restaurant!

    ReplyDelete
  42. And I have shared this with all the facebook friends now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  43. My hubby and I would LOVE a kid free adult night out!!! Thanks for the giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. I am spreading the word and added a link on my facebook page Delco Deal Diva!

    ReplyDelete
  45. I'd probably take my brother. His birthday is this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  46. this would be a great date night with my hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  47. I would take the hubby. Bout time for a date night!

    ReplyDelete
  48. I would take my hubby. I don't eat red meat so we rarely have steak, he'd love it.

    ReplyDelete
  49. I would take my husband for a date night. Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  50. I would take my wonderful husband for a romantic date night.
    Christine
    dolfin7272@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  51. Our anniversary is coming up, so I'd take my husband.

    Michele Downie

    ReplyDelete
  52. Just posted on my profile to share! Jenny Montague :)

    ReplyDelete
  53. I would take my husband - we need to get all the dates in we can before #3 arrives! Laura Ege

    ReplyDelete
  54. I'm posting on FB to share... Laura Ege

    ReplyDelete
  55. Hi, this is samantha at samanthas_16@yahoo.com I follow your blog and would love to have a much needed date night with my husband. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  56. I would take my husband...he always enjoys a good meal!Jessica Sirolly

    ReplyDelete
  57. I love this website for many reasons, and the give-a-ways are a BIG part! This makes me really want to try the Capital Grille, and I'm not even a big steak house fan. Thanks! Jenn R

    ReplyDelete
  58. I am also asking my friends to check this out--good luck!! Jenn R (again!)

    ReplyDelete
  59. I would take friends. We need another Girls Night Out! Thanks Delaware County Moms! Crystal Evans

    ReplyDelete
  60. Shared on facebook! Crystal Evans

    ReplyDelete
  61. i would definitely take my husband. He works so hard and never treats himself to nice restaurants. Plus, he loves steak!!!
    Jessica Bittmann

    ReplyDelete
  62. I would take my boyfriend.....he deserves a special night out for treating me like a queen! Deb D.

    ReplyDelete
  63. I shared this with my FB friends!

    ReplyDelete
  64. I would take my husband and celebrate my 40th birthday! The delicious food at the Capital Grille might take the sting out of turning 40!

    ReplyDelete
  65. Our 13 year anniversary is this weekend - 9/11.

    ReplyDelete
  66. If I won, I would take my husband. He has been on duty with the National Guard because of flooding...first with Hurricane Irene and now with the heavy rains. He could use the break and he loves a good steak and glass of wine!

    ReplyDelete
  67. Would take the wife for our anniversary dinner.


    J Loor

    ReplyDelete
  68. shared on facebook :)

    sdanzi@verizon.net
    susan danzi

    ReplyDelete
  69. Would take my hubby....who puts up with me... a very pregnant woman.....and never complains!

    Michele Mohr

    ReplyDelete
  70. Everyone else's posts are so fun, I'm inspired and humbled by reading them! I'd take my husband, because it's been a long time since our last date night and he deserves better than that!

    ReplyDelete
  71. Kerri O'Connell EdwardsSeptember 9, 2011 at 2:45 PM

    I would take my husband for a much needed fun night out!

    ReplyDelete
  72. I would take my husband it is almost his birthday! suelee1998 @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  73. I have always wanted to go here! I would definitely take my hubby along. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  74. My husband will be my date! We recently began date night and try to do something different each week. Last week he made dinner for me, this could be my 'dinner' to him!

    ReplyDelete
  75. Taking my hubbie... he LOVES the fried calamari there!

    ReplyDelete
  76. I'd take my husband, he deserves a great date night out.

    ReplyDelete
  77. Nancy Vecchione posted this on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  78. I would take the hubs since we never celebrated our anniversary this year (rough summer!)

    ReplyDelete
  79. If I won I would actually give it to my mom. Her 25th wedding anniversary is on Sept 26th. Me and my brothers were supposed to send her and my dad to Italy but we can't. This would be a great gift for them.

    ReplyDelete
  80. I would take my husband. It would be a nice night out and no cooking for me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  81. I'd take my hubs. His bday is 9/11 & is always overshadowed. This would be a great belated bday gift. Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  82. I shared on FB: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/mkw70/posts/112761472163198

    ReplyDelete
  83. I would take my husband! We have never been there, but it would be a great first experience!

    ReplyDelete
  84. I Would take my bff. she is moving home from nyc.

    ReplyDelete
  85. I would take my Hubby! We don't get to go out much, and we celebrate our 14 year anniversary the end of the month! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  86. I'd take my husband, we SO need a date! Thanks for the chance. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  87. Shared on Twitter as @MakingLemonade1

    ReplyDelete
  88. I would take my husband on a much needed night out!!

    ReplyDelete
  89. I would take my husband. We could use a date night!
    Shannon Silva

    ReplyDelete
  90. I would take my husband out for my birthday! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  91. I'm due in 29 days and it would be nice to have a night out with my husband before the little one gets here.

    ReplyDelete
  92. I'd take my husband~We are dying to try this place.
    Katie McGarry

    ReplyDelete
  93. I would take my Hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  94. I just wanted to add a comment here to mention thanks for you very nice ideas. Blogs are troublesome to run and time consuming thus I appreciate when I see well written material. Your time isn’t going to waste with your posts. Thanks so much and stick with it No doubt you will definitely reach your goals! have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  95. Wow, Fantastic Blog, it’s so helpful to me, and your blog is very good,
    I’ve learned a lot from your blog here, Keep on going, my friend, I will keep an eye on it,

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...