I made my first purchase at Soap.com a few weeks ago and I have to say, I am hooked! Is there anything better than having toilet paper & paper towels delivered right to you door?!! Okay, for real, a good chocolate cake & glass of red wine might win but for a working mom, who is super busy, the website made it super easy to get some necessities for my family.
Soap.com offers a wide range of products, from toilet paper to soap to contact solution(over 25,000 products under one virtual roof) and the prices are very reasonable...the products I bought were only $1 more but they had an e-coupon I could "click" so it brought the price to with in 50 cents of buying it at the store...which I am willing to pay for to have it brought to my house.
If you need more than just a great selection and good prices to be convinced, for a limited time, when you enter the code DelcoMoms at Soap.com, you will get 20% (instead of the usual 15%) off your first Soap.com order...also any purchase over $25 also get free shipping.
Check out Soap.com and let me know what you think...or if you've used it before, tell me if you liked it as much as I did!
No comments:
Post a Comment