- Get help! We got a free quote & there were no fees. This saved us time & money, plus she got us into a character breakfast at the last minute! Click HERE for more info on planning services.
- Once you have your hotel, you can actually ship items to the hotel to save you money in the park! We purchased items from amazon including these awesome water bottles that filter the water from water fountains! Many of the vendors provide ice as well. These are the ones we got! (Check with your hotel before shipping down items, some charge a fee, some will only hold items up to a certain amount of time. Get the specifics & all the hotels are different!)
- Check out snacks, breakfast items, a case of water if you don't want to go the reusable route, etc on amazon and have them shipped down as well...Click HERE for a few ideas. If you want organic snacks,etc they have that too! You can also go to GardenGrocer.com to order groceries, wine & beer! This can save you a ton of money, even if you only order breakfast items! We picked up milk, bread, turkey, cheese and cereal and some fruit & carrot sticks. We had plenty of food for breakfast & lunch.
- Make or buy your own autograph book & bring it with you! I've used a Snapfish photo book, cute Mickey Mouse or Minnie Mousse Notebooks, etc. You'll get a more personalized book & save money!
- Download a Disney World Wait Time App Click Here for Android. This can save you a ton of time waiting in line! We checked the wait times, grabbed the fast pass for the longest waits, then went to shorter lines for more Disney fun!
Let's hear them, what tips do you have to save money in Disney?