Rose Tree Kids

Rose Tree Kids
Making your visit personalized and fun for your child!

Sunday, October 7, 2012

MJ's Massage Studio - Review

I recently had the opportunity to meet MJ from MJ's Massage Studio. I went to his studio to take pictures and to interview him. I got a table massage, plus he volunteered his time to give free chair massages during our 3rd Annual Costume Swap at the Swarthmore Community Center last weekend, in exchange for a review of his massage services to be posted on this site.

 
My first impression of MJ was that he was a genuinely nice guy. He was very patient and understanding of my hectic schedule when trying to coordinate an appointment.

I took my mom with me to get a massage from MJ. She often has a lot of back pain and I thought she would be the perfect candidate to get a massage for the review. I, of course, got one too so I would know if I could honestly give a good recommendation.

I immediately felt comfortable with MJ; it was as if we were old friends. My mom, whom had never had a massage before, felt a little nervous at first. But soon, she too, felt at ease with MJ.

He was kind and professional and his massage technique is wonderful! He even took the time to show my mom some stretches and to give her a few tips to help with her problem spots.

My mom and I (and everyone I spoke to at the costume swap about it), agree that MJ is really good at what he does! I definitely give him a positive review and recommendation.  

MJ studied massage therapy at The Anthem Institute. He has many years of experience, and started his own traveling massage business in 2009. He recently found a studio location in Upper Darby and currently employs 3 other therapists, but he still travels to his customers too. 

He massages for groups at conferences, parties, and get-togethers. Call for details and prices for group events! MJ's Massage Studio will match any competitor's price, or even beat it!

Check out the website HERE for more information. You will see that they make a claim that they "treat every customer like they are a part of the family". I certainly agree with that statement, based my experience!

MJ's Massage Studio will be sponsoring an upcoming giveaway. Check back for details.
 -Crystal

Even though I received compensation (a free massage) to provide a review about this business, as always, I gave my honest opinion based on my experience. 










LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...